Constitution of an integrated research program
The first Work Package is devoted to the constitution of an integrated research program. This work package is divided into tasks corresponding to the various research fields mentioned above. The activities conducted in parallel in each task (described in detail in the WP description) aim at constituting a common, consistent research program. This involves:
- Developing a common view on the state of the art of the different applications, technologies and supporting research, analyzing the position of the NEARCTIS group relative to international research.
- Identifying users' research needs
- Determining research priorities, identifying scientific challenges
- Evaluating necessary resources for research and the need for co-operation
- Defining the role of each partner in a way consistent with their own priorities and constraints.